Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
All our work funded by the Pupil Premium is aimed at accelerating progress so that the vast majority of children leave Mistley Norman Church of England Primary School and Nursery at, or above, the national average. We also aim for every child to make progress that is good or better.
Pupil Premium funding will be allocated following annual needs analyses which will identify priority pupils and groups. The following factors will be taken into consideration:
- ‘Children Looked After’ for a period of six months or more.
- Children from low-income families who are currently eligible for free school meals.
- Children who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years.
- Children from families who work in the Armed Forces.
- Children with English as an additional language.
- Children who are performing below age related expectations.
- Children who are falling behind their expected targets (based on KS1 results)